Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its the Hello Thread.!
This is the tread you get to pop in and say "hi".

Please be respectful.
Hi there Lord.Lethris! Smile Seen Viral yet? (Jeff from Kickstarter) Nice work on the styling by the way. Smile
(12-09-2016, 03:06 PM)PioneeringStar Wrote: Hi there Lord.Lethris! Smile Seen Viral yet? (Jeff from Kickstarter) Nice work on the styling by the way. Smile

Thanks mate.  It needs some ironing out, its not very mobile friendly at the moment Smile

Not seen Viral yet, but he's more than welcome to voice his opinion here.
Hi,

Asle from Norway here, thanks for putting up a forum for us! :-)
(12-12-2016, 12:45 PM)aserbo Wrote: Hi,

Asle from Norway here, thanks for putting up a forum for us! :-)

Welcome tot he forum Asle.!!

No problem Smile I will try to keep it up to date.  Please feel free to post stuff Smile
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2016, 12:52 PM by Lord.Lethris.)
Thanks for putting up these forums Lord.Lethris! It will be good to chat with other KS backers and those interested in the device.

I'm in the comments and the campaign all the time but never found valid reason to post in comments.

I'm in Texas currently printing with a few FDM printers. 

Looking forward to contributing and seeing what Lord.Lethris and the community make in here.

Patrick
Welcome to the forums Patrick.!
Hellooooo, I'm a lurker in the Kickstarter comments but I thought It would be a good idea to pop in here and say hi! 

Currently I use Shapeways service to print my pieces but I can't wait until I get my ono to print things at home.  Big Grin
Welcome Nelliobunny Smile
Hi Lord.Lethris - a lot of work for a hopefully just intermediate solution until O.NO catches up ;-)
Something I mentioned in the kickstarter-discussion about the structure:

Hopefully I don't crash your structure...

Foren-Übersicht
  • News & Announcements   

• Kodama News 
    For announcements straight from the Kodama team.1 Themen2 Beiträge=inheritLetzter Beitrag=inherit
  • Re: Black Friday Deal (US onl… 
    von Brettarm   
    Fr Nov 25, 2016 9:09 pm
  • Kodama Media News 
    News media featuring Kodama.0 Themen0 Beiträge=inheritKeine Beiträge

• General Discussion   

• Getting Started 
    Resources and support for those new to 3D printing.16 Themen100 Beiträge=inheritLetzter Beitrag=inheritRe: Spool holders 
    von rezurrection   
    So Dez 11, 2016 5:36 pm
  • Casual Corner 
    For all topics that don't fit in anywhere else.9 Themen90 Beiträge=inheritLetzter Beitrag=inheritRe: TRINUS and Beyond... 
    von Firesped   
    Do Dez 08, 2016 3:46 pm
  • Share Your Works 
    Post pictures of your prints, tell us your settings used, and show off your skills.4 Themen23 Beiträge=inheritLetzter Beitrag=inheritRe: Some of my prints.. 
    von dmon88   
    Sa Dez 10, 2016 6:51 pm
  • All About 3D Printing   

• Filament 
    What kinds of filament are you using? Where did you get it? What are your results?7 Themen49 Beiträge=inheritLetzter Beitrag=inheritRe: Best filament to use for … 
    von Rick   
    Di Dez 13, 2016 7:23 pm
  • 3D Models 
    Share cool models you've made or found.2 Themen8 Beiträge=inheritLetzter Beitrag=inheritRe: Homemade Trinus enclosure 
    von drofnas   
    Sa Dez 03, 2016 10:04 am
  • Hardware Tips & Mods 
    For tinkerers exploring the full potential of their machines.5 Themen33 Beiträge=inheritLetzter Beitrag=inheritRe: Filament Spool Holder and… 
    von Imw   
    Do Dez 08, 2016 8:52 pm
  • Slicer Discussion & Support 
    Talk about Pango, Simplify3D, Cura, and all else.10 Themen39 Beiträge=inheritLetzter Beitrag=inheritRe: TRINUS and Ideamaker 
    von drofnas   
    Do Dez 08, 2016 7:26 pm
  • Support   

• Kickstarter Discussion 
    Comments posted here will get priority over comments posted on Kickstarter. Ask for and get info about shipments, schedules, etc.44 Themen721 Beiträge=inheritLetzter Beitrag=inheritRe: Shipping to the UK 
    von thomas   
    Di Dez 13, 2016 7:41 pm
  • Hardware Support 
    For problems or confusion with your Trinus kit.8 Themen54 Beiträge=inheritLetzter Beitrag=inheritRe: Using Pc as interface whi… 
    von rezurrection   
    So Dez 11, 2016 5:30 pm
  • Other Languages   

• Deutsch 
    Offener Bereich zum Austausch unter deutschsprachigen Kodama Creatives.2 Themen42 Beiträge=inheritLetzter Beitrag=inheritRe: Lieferung 
    von ACIDTER   
    Di Dez 13, 2016 6:28 pm
  • Español 
    Foro en Español de cualquier tema.2 Themen13 Beiträge=inheritLetzter Beitrag=inheritRe: como rastrear mi envio 
    von VisualGrafik   
    Mo Dez 12, 2016 4:47 pm
    •  
    日本語 
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2016, 09:39 PM by Lord.Lethris. Edit Reason: Removed links to other forum )